www.flickr.com

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Don't Cancel the Debate

It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.” - Joseph Joubert

I'll be real quick with my news update, so I've talked about the Rachel Maddow Show and how I think she has a great show and is very intelligent and well informed. Imagine a world of intelligent educated leaders and the same from our media. I ran into this well done in depth article discussing Rachel Maddow and her rise: How Maddow Is Rewriting The Rules Of Cable News. It is a read, but well worth it.

I watched the Debate last Friday between Obama and McCain. I think Obama did great, but it is interesting how McCain loves to repeat, "he will raise your taxes," "spending," "earmarks," and "maverick." Who Won The Debate? Reviews Go To Obama

Tina Fey is the best. This was pretty funny.




CNN Laughs It Up Over Sarah Palin Interview




So I have been doing some TV watching. My shows are back and my TiVo is working overtime. I was watching Greys when I noticed that a character from another show was guest staring. I went to look up Journeyman and found out that it had been canceled. That sucks, I mean you invest yourself into a season of a show and then it is gone. I like when they cancel after a few shows rather than a whole season on even two. I figured I'd look an see what else had been canceled and to my dismay, one of my favorites, October Road was canceled after its second season. Now that made me pretty mad. I read that they are going to do a 15 minute finale for the fans that will be on the DVD, but there were so many unanswered questions.

At least I'm happy to be able to watch How I Met Your Mother and Heros. I don't think Fringe will make it, but I'm checking it out right now. Still not sure where I stand on True Blood either. I guess we will see.



Can't wait for the VP debate

No comments:

Post a Comment