www.flickr.com

Monday, August 28, 2006

On Call

"Lack of money is the root of all evil." -George Bernard Shaw

I got through my first week and here I am starting my second week. I have to admit, I haven’t done anything too interesting. I haven’t created a positive routine yet, but things seem to be coming together.

I don’t know how to explain it, I have been under a lot of stress lately. I really don’t know how to explain it, everything is fine, but somehow I just feel like there is a lot of pressure, a lot of things that are undone. From poker books, to audiobooks, to law school work, to finding a job, to finances and worst of all my general health. As long as I’m moving towards a positive direction, I tend not to worry too much, but right now, none of those things is moving forward in the way I want them to.

My cell phone is broken and today I received my insurance replacement. It should be a fun time putting in new numbers and setting it up the way I want. I guess I can flush out old numbers and start new and fresh. A new toy is a new toy, even if it is the same exact toy you used to have that broke.

Deadwood is now over for the season. I’m looking forward to the fall season. Prison Break started, How I met your mother is starting soon and we have Grey’s Anatomy, Lost and whatever new shows I add to my watching list.

I had my apartment cleaned last week. It cost me an arm and a leg, but it felt really good afterwards. I hope to do it again at some point, but this time with a cheaper company. I guess I’ll see how long my clean floors will last.

I am terrible about my meals, but right now I’m trying to figure out when to eat. With class, I have to eat breakfast, but Monday there is little time for lunch and Monday and Wednesday I don't get home until after 7:30pm so I have to have a late dinner.
I'm really looking forward to labor day weekend. It is going to be a really nice time.

how you feel about yourself clouds everything else

No comments:

Post a Comment