"The starting point of all achievement is desire. Keep this constantly in mind. Weak desires bring weak results, just as a small amount of fire makes a small amount of heat." - Napoleon Hill
For those of you that noticed I was missing, I'm hoping assumed it was because I was busy with finals. I just wanted to give a quick update on where I'm at.
I have taken two finals and have one to go. I also have two papers to go. The final is the 19th and papers are due the 21st.
I have tickets home and I've leaving on the 20th, the day after my last final. I'm really looking forward to it.
I have to say thank you to Erika for being so wonderful during this time that just really sucks and putting up with finals Marty. I know it sucks when I'm always busy and my mind is so preoccupied with law school.
Things going on in my mind. My mom is getting surgery on her knee, I'm trying not to worry too much, but I also feel guilty for not worrying. Abram has taken his LSAT, so I'm looking forward to seeing how that turns out. I got free movie tickets. Who is going to take care of my cats? So many presents to buy.
always waiting
No comments:
Post a Comment