www.flickr.com

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Semester's Over

"It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see." - Henry David Thoreau
I'm done. I finished my Immigration final, turned in my two papers (early mind you) and I'm packing up for my trip home. I'm going home for Christmas and New Years. I'm really looking forward to it. I haven't brought most of my presents yet, so that should be fun.
I thought I'd have more to say, but I'm just relieved to be finished. I have two weeks to relax and enjoy being home. It is going to be so great to see Erika. On my exam I had to type Erik (a character) and I kept typing Erika, guess it was habit.
I'm looking forward to playing poker again. I picked up a Sunday million $215 buyin tourney for Mark a few weeks ago. He played for 2 hours and I picked up and played for about 2 more. I ended up cashing a little over $1000 ( and 65% of the profits). It was such an adrenaline rush. I ended at 267 out of 6000 (mark started me at 3000), but first place was over $100,000.
bringing it upon myself

No comments:

Post a Comment