The scorpion shrugged,"I could not help myself. It is my nature."
Then they both sank into the muddy waters of the swiftly flowing river.
- The Scorpion and The Frog
Friday was my last Barbri class. I still have a 3 day PMBR seminar left late this week. There is not much I can say on this front.
I am dog sitting for my cousing Rino while he is out of town. I am staying over at his place with his two dogs Rusty and Cha Chi. I have to say I have learned a lot about dogs in the last few days. I tried to use all my experience I have from reading Pooch Cafe to understand them, but I hate to admit it, but I am more of a cat person. I thought I would be a dog person, the idea of unconditional love and constant need for attention does draw me in. When I first arrived, they were both weary and barked and growled. Since I had met them before, I wasn't scared, but tried not to scare them by approaching too quickly. I wasn't worried about being bitten and they are not very large dogs anyway. After 10 mins of talking and petting and after few snacks, they loved me. They both love attention, but more so Rusty. It was like they instantaneously took a liking to me. They had probably showed me more love that day than my cats over a year. What really got to me was how easy it was, it was like there was no work for it whatsoever. I almost felt upset at them for not having more loyalty to Rino and not accepting me as a protest to him being gone. I guess I'm the only one with crazy loyalty views like that. The walks were hard to get used to and the licking. Oh there is so much licking. The dogs are wonderful though. At night they both slept on the bed with me. They were always so excited to play or go outside or really do anything. It was interesting.Now Rino is back and I'm back at home. My house is really empty since Oscar and Danny are on vacation.
lock down
No comments:
Post a Comment