www.flickr.com

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Study

"What others think of us would be of little moment did it not, when known, so deeply tinge what we think of ourselves." - Paul Valery


Quickly, had dinner with Rino, Jessica and two of their two friends. One actually turned out to be related to me. Her and her new fiance just got engaged on the 4th. Here is the connection. Her grandmother was cousin's with my grandfather. Valerie and Rich were really cool and I enjoyed getting to know them.

Ana and Rick came into town. I didn't see her much due to my staying homeness, but I had lunch with them before they left. She is a great sister. Rick is great too. Ana gave me my bar exam ticket. I passed the background test, Go me! One part left.

I found Panna water! Only one person in this world is going to understand what a big deal that is to me.

I just wanted there to be a more current update.

February

No comments:

Post a Comment