"Make up your mind to act decidedly and take the consequences. No good is ever done in this world by hesitation." - Thomas H. Huxley (1825 - 1895)
Feliz Ano Nuevo! My vacation has come to a close and so has the year. There went the year of being 27 years old and finishing law school and passing the bar exam. Now I'm off to the year of being 28 years old and still having no clear clue of what life has in store for me. I can't complain since it has gotten me this far, but this year I really want to take the reigns and make it the year that I want it to be. Be it love, friendship, family or money.
I found this interesting....here is my horoscope for today:
In terms of outside events, the day ahead will be fairly calm. But your inner world is likely to be in a rush of activity. Today, you wish you could find the solution to your heartaches as well as your career predicaments. You'd like to achieve some supreme understanding of the events that have taken place over the past month, but first you must force your brain to slow down!
Some parents regret baby's name - This is kind of like my situation with Max. I just wanted to share this for my friends and family who have already named their babies.
grapes and champagne
hey marty happy new year to you too! so i think i might call you sometime soon because i need flickr help. does it really take that long to upload pictures? mine were taking forever. and guess what? i think i'm going back to work soon. i'm really excited. and i have to talk to you about some other stuff. anyways, hope you're doing well and talk to you laters!
ReplyDeleteyeah give me a call. It doesn't take too long to upload pictures, I actually use the flickr uploader. It have to do with your pictures being huge, but even then. Hope you enjoyed the game.
ReplyDeleteyeah give me a call. It doesn't take too long to upload pictures, I actually use the flickr uploader. It have to do with your pictures being huge, but even then. Hope you enjoyed the game.
ReplyDelete