I'm on my way to my Monday class and I am running late. Getting off the exit of the expressway and decided to take an illegal turn to bypass the traffic and get to school faster. Well I turned right into a cop who had just pulled a guy over for the same shit. I get to class 10 mins late and to make matters worse I can't even find a parking spot so I park illegally. I hope I don't get another ticket. The $115 is gonna hurt, but I did feel better when a friend from class told me he saw me and almost did the same thing, deciding not to since I was pulled over as an example (along with some other guy.) When I get to property I find out that the painting case I worked my ass off on last night was not even covered and to make matters worse, it won't be covered in our class. What can you do? This will be fun to explain to the bar...me and my crappy tickets. I need to start keeping track of this. Well time to get ready for Torts.
No comments:
Post a Comment