www.flickr.com

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Final Four

"My definition of an expert in any field is a person who knows enough about what's really going on to be scared." - PJ Plauger

Mason is making a lot more news than I expected. All the enthusiasm is contagous. I just goes news that Mason Law got ranked 37, up from last year's 41. That is great and hopefully peer reviews will go up and the rank will keep going up as I look for jobs in the future. Today I helped a delivery guy find the campus bookstore to buy Mason shirts for his co-workers and boss. He told me how inspired he was by the team and how they were the kids nobody wanted. I think they are just coachable and the coach has done a great job. I have some problems will being able to watch the game due to other commitments, but I'm gonna try to do all I can to make it work out.

I have been pretty busy this week. I had dinner with Gissele on Tuesday. It was really cool catching up. I felt like I have known her for a long time, but when I really think about it, I never really knew her when I did know her. Wednesday was Shawna's bday. The plan was to go to Melting Pot, but we ended up going to Mexicali. It was a fun time and I had totally forgotten about her bday, so it was a nice surprise and evening. Cynthia arrived in town, but I have yet to see her. I'll probably see her on her friend Nellie's bday.

Today we had a happy hour at school. I have to tell you it was interesting since well I'm typing this under the influence, a bit. In criminal law, we got to leave to pick up beer and food and then go back to class. After class I just kept drinking. So now I'm in my last class for the week and definitely feel buzzed. It does make it harder to take notes, but I guess we will see how it goes. It makes me worry less that I am not prepared.


still a bit confused

No comments:

Post a Comment