"Don't be afraid of opposition. Remember, a kite rises against; not with; but against the wind." -Hamilton Mabie
Mason made it to the final four and it was a hell of a game. Rick called me to congratulate me just before Nova came back to send the game into overtime. Talk about nerve racking. They pulled it out at the end, but man, had the 3-pointed dropped. I am pretty excited, and hopefully I'll get to see the final four game next weekend, I might be out for a bday party. Texas lost, and that hurt mainly because it would of been awesome to have both teams in the final four. Hopefully now when I apply for jobs, maybe more people will know what school I am from.
Is today the day I change my life? It might be. Today I get a fresh start, start from scratch.
I have been playing a lot of Online Poker recently. My game is improving, but the better it gets the more boring it gets. You have to play less hands and fold easier. Hopefully it will start to pay off.
There have been a lot of protests going on with this Immigration issue. I am proud that people are getting out and making their voices heard.
missing someone is not enough
No comments:
Post a Comment