www.flickr.com

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Florida

"Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none." - William Shakespeare


Florida won the NCAA tournament. I lost 7 dollars. I could of won 55 or lost up to 100. I bet in a way to win 8 bucks no matter who won...and then decided to press my luck and put more money on UCLA hoping for a comeback and resell, and that did not happen...hence, I lost 7 bucks at the end of it all.

My plan is to get through my day. I feel like that that is always my plan.

I hate spam, but worse, I hate forwards. Mainly people that forward. What bothers me more is that you get them from people who you thought were somewhat intelligent, yet they send you crap about resending or else you'll die or other stupid stuff. I have talked about this subject before with all my opinions on the topic. Well all my ranting and responses to people's emails (especially when sharing false information they say is fact), has gotten me off most people's forwards lists. I am happy for that. Well guess what? MySpace has made this problem even worse. At least they all go to bulletins that I can choose to visit or not, but it shows me how stupid people can be. I don't hate all forwards, but fuck, some of these are really stupid. I don't know how people are not embarrassed for sending that crap out...maybe the fear of being single for the next 45 years (most recent threat) is enough.


Today I noticed the cherry blossoms for the first time this year, which is fitting, especially since it is spring. Too bad we got a stint of cold weather.

just another day of another year

No comments:

Post a Comment