"Americans should select and prefer Christians as their rulers." - email from Aunt
So I got this forward email from an aunt. It was full of the country was founded on Christianity, so why do we need to remove it from government. The oppressed majority argument that upsets me. It was full of a lot of things I didn't agree with, but the quote I put up was the one that really hit me. I guess there are two ways of looking at it...but I seriously, rulers...They rule everything and they are so non-christian it drives me insane. Why have we let this type of people hijack Christianity. I'm Christian, but these people make worry that the message of Jesus doesn't mean as much as their hate.
Today I had a negotiation in class. It went well. The girl I worked with was really nice and it wasn't as bad as I expected. Now I have two papers left in this class and then I'll be done. Finals are so damn close.
Daylight Savings I enjoy becuase now when I get out of class, it isn't pitch dark. There is just something about not feeling like your entire day is over. I miss the sun, yet I'm not an outside person so many I should stop complaining about that.
are things normal
No comments:
Post a Comment