"I don't want you to marry me because you are placating me. It doesn't interest me, it doesn't interest me at all." - Burke, Grey's Anatomy
The funniest thing, it was so hot at the beginning of the week and I made a comment that it only made sense for it to snow later in the week. And low and behold, we are getting snow. Interesting how weather works. This is a good thing, the beautiful weather was bringing out the spring and that was making me get terrible allergy attacks. I'm still suffering pretty badly, but the snow/water/sleet is helping a bit.
Now it is really snowing...it is beautiful..I promised snow and here it is. I guess I always do keep my promises.
Koki got a happy 4th birthday card. I really wish I knew the exact day or month she was born. She is about 4 years old, but I want a day to celebrate. I probably need a birthday for Mia too.
I have a lot of Dr. Pepper in the fridge. What am I going to do with that? I have eaten a lot fruit bars today. I have the movie the holiday, why do I have that movie? Hopefully I get Casino Royale soon.
I checked out some tapes from school and they were due today. I drove over in the sleet just to return them. I did not want to but it sure beats late fees. It is probably a sign that I should start focusing on school and my goals.
I learned a lot about PMBR tonight and somehow hearing about the bar exam surprisingly made me feel a lot better.
who do I get mad at?
No comments:
Post a Comment