www.flickr.com

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Final Final

"Study with desire is real activity; without desire it is but the semblance and mockery of activity." - William Godwin


One test down, one to go. On Saturday I took my conflict of laws exam. It was hard, but I am hoping that I passed. I have about a week until I am done so I just need to focus my energy on learning about commerical payment law and hopefully I'll get through that one too. This should be fun.


Here are some interesting facts and stories I have read recently:

Daily Show/Colbert Viewers Most Informed - Fox, Not So Much
http://scoop.epluribusmedia.org/story/2007/4/17/32856/7062

Utah Republican Blames 'The Devil' For Immigration
http://kutv.com/local/local_story_116133225.html

Republican using Politics of Fear yet again.
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/headline/nation/4747740.html

On April 25th it was Administrative Professionals Day. The old secretary's day. It was on that day I realized that being a form administrative professional, that day will no longer apply to me. I am moving up in this world. I can't wait until I get to celebrate Boss's Day. I need a job.

On Saturday night I went to Julia's party. Mark came along and I had a good time. A lot of people were graduating and not sure what was next for them. To think that all these years later I still feel that same way.

I had a green tub I had been carrying around for years. It was full of my binders from college, letters, newpapers and memories. I don't know what I'm supposed to do with stuff like that. I used to try to keep it for memories sake. I also know I have problems letting go of the past. So I started to throw everything away. It was a process. The school stuff was easy, though I would pick a few things I wanted to hold on to. Then I got to ticket stubs and that was harder...then letters...that I felt terrible about, letters from friends, family. I kept the letters from my grandma, my sister Vero and a wedding invitation for Vero's wedding. Reading Vero's letter made me miss her. It was from 1998 when I had just started college. She told me about Bekka and Jamie and included letters from them. She told me that I always wrote to Ana Ana Ana and that I should write her more. I miss Vero so much. I also kept some graduation memories, but I threw out an entire tub worth of stuff.

My computer is clicking...I think the harddrive is failing, but I won't be able to back it up right now, so hopefully it can survive until I can get a new harddrive.

cognative behavior therapy

No comments:

Post a Comment