www.flickr.com

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

A Window

("He's out there, she's out there, they are just learning what to contrast you against.") (introduction before he starts to sing)
Staying home alone on a Friday
Flat on the floor looking back
On old love
Or lack thereof
After all the crushes are faded
And all my wishful thinking was wrong
I'm jaded
I hate it

-John Mayer, Love Song For No One


This is a lyric Ericka shared with me. She really likes John Mayer too. The quote before is what he said before he started the song at a live concert. I wonder why it made her think of me. I wonder if it is bad or good. Trying to get to know her has been a good experience.



Tuesday was 9/11 and though it is a day of reflection, I feel like my anger on what was done with the unity of Americans on 9/11 is another travesty that needs to be corrected. A lot of years have past and I still remember the morning in Ithaca, NY when Juan Carlos woke me up to tell me what was happening.


It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is a show that Abram first told me about. He said it was good, but I have so many shows I never checked it out. Danny got season 1 and 2 in anticipation of the premiere of season 3 on Thursday. So I started watching the dvds and have to recommend the series. It is pretty funny and the short is only a half hour long so it wasn't too crazy of an investment of my time.


Today I was supposed to hear about the job I applied for, but life isn't so easy. I have yet to hear either way and since I have the time, I've accepted both scenarios in my mind already.

One on the best directory to submit to is DMOZ (Open Directory Project), but it is not easy to get listed in DMOZ and usually takes a long time. Refer to DMOZ, the most important directory, and Blogger Tips and Tricks got listed without even submitting.


if it looks like a duck, talks like a duck and quacks like a duck...it is probably a duck

1 comment:

  1. hey that flickr badge thing is kinda cool. yeah i seriously wrote for 2 hours on monday and it was all gone. i told my brother eduardo about it and how i'd talked about the meaning of life too and he likened it to that simpsons episode where just as God is about to reveal the meaning of life, the screen blacks out, lol. it's a conspiracy i tell you!

    ReplyDelete