I am welcoming the end of this week. Thursday was another day that left much to be desired. I'm at work and I get a phone call from animal control. The dogs got out yet again and this time the neighbors called the authorities on me. I had to rush from work and when I got there, the dogs were sitting on the porch of the house while the dog catcher was waiting for me in his truck. He was a very cool man, he told me that the fine would be about $130 a dog, but that this time I would just get a warning since it was a first offense and he didn't have to take the dogs in. I was very lucky.
My hearing must be bad because I can't hear the under 40 sound in the video below. Where do you rank?
I run into a lot of really random websites. Here is one I thought was clever. http://www.exboyfriendjewelry.com/, a website for women to share their break-up stories and sell their jewelry. It makes me wonder about my discussions with friends about buying an engagement ring from an engagement that did not work out. You could get a really great deal, but the history makes people see it as bad luck, or at the least, it comes with a bad story. Maybe that is why ebay or craigslist would be a better idea. Considering the diamonds were probably mined in a way that has a worst story, you would think it wouldn't compare, but people don't like thinking about that. A wise person once told me to "marry someone you can talk to." When we are old and grey, talking will count for more than we can imagine today.
I finally got to see this weeks How I met your mother. Oh my...Barney and Robin....that is so wrong. Maybe I never got over the Robin Ted breakup, but Barney? Yes, I'm this emotionally invested in this show.
is it just me?
seriously who is that person? mind you, they end every comment with "A hug." it's kinda funny.
ReplyDeleteit is unsettling to think of one's self as having old people health problems. i'm gonna have to agree with you that lifestyle changes might be in order.......
It is probably a spam bot. Most likely from out of the country since the use of English isn't very good.
ReplyDeleteI appreciate the support that lifestyle changes are in order, but it is just one of those things you don't fully appreciate until it gets back. I hope you are feeling better.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete