www.flickr.com

Saturday, February 18, 2006

New Dell

"Repartee is what you wish you'd said." - Heywood Broun


This why I don't like poets. "They say 'the sky's the limit' but i always thought the sky was limitless. -DC street poet I saw once upon a time..." - hence why the sky is the limit, because of its limitlessness...that is what the saying means...there is no limit. I think there was a poet football player on Notre Dame's team...I bet he could beat up all the other poets, by himself.

My new computer was supposed to get here on Friday, but instead due to a UPS mistake, I will be getting it on Monday. I also work on Monday, a day that was going to be a day off. I don't have the day off of school, so I guess it is better that I'll be making some money. Do you know Dell has a 15% restocking fee? Think long and hard before you pick a computer.

Friday night I watched the documentary Murderball. I had heard that it was good, but I just didn't think it could be that interesting. I was wrong, it was really damn awesome. I am very happy I saw it. I recommend it. I was just impressed on how it was put together and the different messages it had. It wasn't a feel good movie, but it was definitely emotionally moving.

Saturday I ran some errands like dropping off dry cleaning, checking out some tapes from the Library and to buy some powerball tickets. I used my trip to DC to pick up some Burger King, a fastfood restaurant that just doesn't have a presence around here. I purchased my lucky numbers, but it was a hassle. I didn't win the powerball.

AIM
Hyadus: I missed the con law day we talked about law school affirmative action
Rick: so you missed the argument about how minorities don't value education
Rick: how fitting
Hyadus: lol

always on my mind

No comments:

Post a Comment