www.flickr.com

Friday, May 12, 2006

Summer Time

"Everything has its natural time before it moves on, Poncho." - Pooch Cafe


I have good news to report, I'm done. I won't talk about my finals, because it was not an experience I was very proud of, or should be. But it is over, since well time has a way of passing. I'll be praying that I pass and move on to my last year of law school. I feel like life is on hold until this is over.

So I finished my final exam, I jumped in my truck as I rushed out of the rain. I was tired, yet excited to be done with my 2nd year of law school. I opened my cell phone ready to call someone to share my good news. Then it hit me, I have no one I want to call, no one to really share this with. I do have friends I could call, but anyone just wouldn't really care about this on the same level I would. I guess there are things I miss from having a long term relationship, but there are benefits to not having to worry about someone letting you down. I decided to call my grandmother and shared the good news with her since anything I share with her is always great news in her perspective. We caught up and I told her about my plans to go home. So I'll be going to Texas for a week, I'm really looking forward to that. Later in the early summer, my mother and sister Eliza are coming to DC to visit my aunt and me. That should be fun. That is my plans for the immediate future.

Once I get back, I'll be working at my same job for the summer full time. I look forward to that. It should be a great experience. It will be nice to get a play check as well. Hopefully it will help me pay my rent and my poker learning experience.
The Minutemen are in DC today holding their rally. I watched part of it on CSPAN, man those guys say they won't accept any funding from racist groups, but man the crap they say is so full of racism I want to explode just listening to them. I almost jumped in my car to join the protesters protesting them, but they are just not worth it.


Your choice, your doing, your fault...my choice, my doing, my fault

No comments:

Post a Comment