As I try to move people to myspace because everyone is there, I had a friend who said the funniest thing. "Thanks for the myspace invite. It's hard keeping up with facebook, much less myspace, but I've heard it's where all the cooler people, who don't have college email accounts/degrees, are." It made me laugh. Like I have said before, other sites are much better and 14 year old girls don't get abducted there, but somehow so many more people are on this place that it is just easier to keep up with one site. Classmates.com....ha ha ha...that site sucked.
On Sunday morning I went to pick up my sister, mom and niece. We drove back to my place where I took them out for dinner. It was the last day of their trip and I'm sure they are ready to get home. I got the movie Cars for my niece which I think she enjoyed. It was father's day, but my father was unreachable. I think his phone was disconnected. The plan was to celebrate it next weekend because everyone will be home then. At night I slept on the floor, which made me really appreciate my bed. Either way, I'm always too sleepy in the morning to run. I want to, but all I want to do in the morning is sleep.
Mark almost qualified for the World Series of Poker. He was just a few spots away from winning the 12,000 dollar grand prize. Me, I'm still playing low stakes.
I got to see Atari this weekend. She wasn't looking very good. It just made me feel sad that she had to have this sickness.
A friend had asked me about our high school reunion. We graduated in 1998 and I always for some reason thought it would be in 2008. It is actually in 2007, which would be 10 years from our senior year homecoming. Homecomings are when reunions are right? Other people do this differently, but at least now I know how our school does it. I'd be happy to help out, but I wonder who is going to put it together.
6:38
No comments:
Post a Comment