www.flickr.com

Thursday, May 24, 2007

The Schedule

"Art is the desire of a man to express himself, to record the reactions of his personality to the world he lives in." - Amy Lowell



I'm attending my barbri classes. I try to sit near the front to pay attention better. It has been a long time since I have gone to class without a laptop, and man it really helps not to have the distraction. One of my problems is that my handwriting is terrible and my hand hurts after writing for more than 30 seconds. So handwriting in the blanks is good pratice for my hands. I have to admit though, it is just the first week, but I am rocking listening right now. An interesting thing is that the parking lot is so big, I choose park in the spot closest to the street so that I can be towards the exit when the cluster fuck of 200 people trying to leave happens after class. It does mean a long walk to the building. This morning the security guard offered and gave me a ride on his golf cart. I was a bit embarassed since it made me look really lazy, but it was nice of him.



My cats are adjusting well. I think they enjoy the stairs and it is good exercise for them. They still don't trust I won't be moving them again, but they are right since in 2 months they are going on another trip.



I'm working on my schedule and trying to figure out how many hours a day I'm going to put in. Right now I'm looking at 8. I think that should hold me, I just hope I have it in me to work for 8 hours consistently. There are moments when I get scared and just shut down. I need to push past those moments.


What am I? I don't know what to say to people. I'm a law school graduate, but not yet a lawyer. Instead of worrying about sillyiness like that maybe I should focus my mind on becoming a lawyer.


My cousin Rino lives in Austin. I hope to hang out with him soon. I haven't seen him in a while. Hopefully being back in Texas will give me more of a chance to sell my extended family more often.



Friday I fly down to the Valley to pick up my truck. I am really looking forward to the trip. It will be nice to see my family and Cynthia is having a graduation party.



I'm a big fan of the season finale of Lost. I was totally thrown when it wasn't a flashback. I can't wait until next season. January 2008 is too far away. I'm glad all my shows are done this summer.


I got a letter saying my bar app is not complete and they need my St. Thomas application. They told me they faxed it in March, so I called to have them do it again. I hope to confirm it next week. I really want to be able to take this test. I have faith it will all be ok.



I hope people miss me. It feels good to be missed. I'm not a fan of missing people. Seems like you take things for granted when people are close to you. That is something I don't want to do.



maybe it is just me

No comments:

Post a Comment