"I don't like that man. I must get to know him better." -Abraham Lincoln
I feel like I am in this daze, almost confused, yet expecting something to happen. Maybe it is just the feeling that something is missing, not exactly right. It has a very life is happening to you type of feel, something I try to keep from happening since I'd rather be proactive about what is going on in my life rather than just waiting to see what develops. Maybe I just need a very good nap, that should cure everything.
7/7/08 isn't as cool as 7/7/07 I guess. I heard that a lot of people get married on 7/7/07. I wonder how lucky that is turning out. Is 8/8/08 going to be special? It has been a while since I have paid attention to the numbers that make up the date.
I'm always trying to get my life in order. Seems like it has been a common theme. I called up today to try to get my student loan payments started. I had to pay a large late fee, and should start making huge payments this month. Man it is going to hurt, but at least I'll be paying and this is something I really don't want to default on. I have more student loans I need to get going as well, but I have yet to call them yet. Another step in a positive direction.
I wish I had more personal vacation days. I should probably talk to my boss about this. I get holidays and that is great, but the amount of days I get for the year don't kick for some time. I hate to say anything because they are very understanding, but at this rate, I won't be able to take a week off next summer to relax and get away. Next day off I have coming is Labor Day.
Water tower - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - Ever wondered why they exist, what they do, why NYC doesn't seem to have them? I finally looked it up.
Check out the new and updated The Martian Cat Problem
My mom has been reading my blog regularly it seems. I really don't mind, but she has been leaving her comments in my guestbook section. I figured I'd take this time to share a tutorial on how to leave a comment on my blog. First, look at the bottom of the entry and you will see a link that says "0 Comments." Now CLICK on that. You will notice a new link appeared under it which says, "Post a Comment." Now CLICK on that. A pop-up window with come up. Click on the radio button that says, "Name/URL" and then enter your name. Type your message in the provided box above and then click "Publish your Comment." That should work. I hope those are good directions. It is a lot better than the guestbook because I don't even know how long I'm going to keep that. Everyone else, these same instructions work for you too.
if you take on too much, you do too little
Am I doing this right?
ReplyDeleteGood job Mom, I mean MCP. Thanks for being a great example. Have I mentioned my mom is great at forwards? She is being more selective now though. The Daily Show's writers came up with an amusingly silly definition of Baracknophobia: "The sickness manifests itself as rumor, most often in the form of the only email your grandmother has ever successfully been able to forward."
ReplyDelete