www.flickr.com

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Cold and not playing

"Stay far from timid.
Only make moves when your heart's in it.
And live the phrase
'Sky's The Limit'." - Coldplay - (the 4 lines-I think)

What a miserable morning. I wake up to the sound of loud rain and a numb arm. I sleep with my arm under my pillow, which sucks because you cut off circulation and end up waking up with an arm that feels tingly. I leave my house early, but it is dark, foggy and raining hard. This kind of crap isn't great for raising your spirits. Then as i'm messing with my tape deck (yes, I said tape deck), I miss my turn and get caught in traffic trying to get back to that spot. I wasn't too late to work, but I was worried the entire way because of how bad the driving conditions were.

I increased my phone minutes recently because no matter how hard I tried, I kept going over. This was with me trying to hold back on talking. I have a feelings I'll get to start racking up some good rollerover minutes. I wish more people had Cingular...I've said this before, but I had my chance to change to Sprint and didn't take it. Maybe next time.

Outside of my work is an ice skating rink. You can see it from the windows in my building. Maybe I should go sometime.

Today I signed up to work at my same job for the summer. I'm really enjoying it and it should be helpful to get some full time experience here. Moving somewhere for the summer would be fun, but I just can't afford it (I have a lease) and I'm pretty damn blessed to have this job (though today it took me 50 mins to get here). I could try to get another job, but this job has everything I would want. I'm finally starting to get in the swing of things.
My legs are sore. I'm trying to get into the swing of running before I start getting healthy. This means that instead of doing anything else, I'm just trying to run for half an hour (and increase from there). My legs are starting to hurt. I should probably buy some new shoes, maybe I'll go shopping on the weekend.

I wish I had two rooms. An office/everything room and a bedroom. In my office would be my desk, computer, TV, my lazy boy (I'm going to get one this summer I hope), and all my stuff. The other room will be my bed room, with my bed, clothes, alarm clock. That way my room would be for sleep and my other room would be for spending my time. I don't like having the two mixed. The one thing I can't figure out is how I'm going to fall asleep watching tv. I like to set my sleep, but when I finally decide to fall asleep, I just turn off the tv, but it nice to know I have that.

I bet Mia would beat tari in a race, but only because she runs from fear and not from happiness...but Mia will burn out first, so I guess it depends how long the race is.

No comments:

Post a Comment