"I knew much more then, than I do now." - U2 - City Of Blinding Lights
I'm a big proponent of gmail and today gmail just became perfect. The main problem with gmail is that there wasn't a delete button, but instead you had to pick it out of a list. Today they added that button. Now I have no complaints. I wish google had website hosting. A lot of people say the stock is over valued, but true or not, the company is great. I can't wait until they come out with their operating system. I don't think I would be bothered to transfer from windows.
Fridays are unique days for me. I don't have any class, so instead I go to work all day. It is my one full work day during the whole week, even though most days feel like full days when I go from work to class and don't get home until 8pm. I could be not working, but I think I'd rather be productive. My problem is that I get very tired after 1pm. I just lose a lot of energy and feel like I need a nap. I think schools and workplaces should invest in small cots where you can go take a quick nap or just lay down and rest for a bit. Nap time would be so awesome...15mins to eat lunch and 45 to nap and damn my hour lunch break would make me a productive animal (I could only guess).
Have you every felt like you were going crazy? I usually don't feel this way, but lately I have been so fucking restless, it is unbelievable. I have stuff to do, so that isn't the problem, but I just feel like something is not right and it is just eating at me. I probably just need to relax, get my mind off things and stop worrying so much. I guess stuff can only bother you if you let it bother you, but I'm awesome at letting shit bother me. In my past I have friends who I felt crossed me and I just moved on...they probably didn't cross me, but I made it bother me and that was enough. I don't think I can just not have expectations for people. Maybe more reasonable, but where is that line?
I wish I loved you like she loves him. (so do I.)
No comments:
Post a Comment