One more tear
Falling down your face
Doesn't mean that much
To the world
One more loss
In a losing life
Doesn't hurt so bad
Anymore.
Let it go
The damage in your heart
Let it go
The damage in your heart
I can't tell you how the words have made me feel
I can't tell you how the words have made me feel
-Weezer, The Damage in Your Heart
So Tuesday I took my first private lessons. It was a long time coming. I learned a lot and got all kinds of positive feedback. It was actually a bit of fun too. So Wednesday night I decided to go out and try out my newly learned skills, but some how, in real life, it was not close to as easy. You have to walk before you can run and as long as I keep up the lessons and make it a point to practice, I'm sure I'll become competent and then soon after pretty awesome.
The night was fun, we met up with Corrie and her friend who is engaged to be married soon. A night is always great when you get in for free. I didn't plan on staying out too late, but that always seems like the plan and we end up closing the place down. Oscar asked me a funny question, "Why don't you just go out on Fridays?" It would sure make Thursdays a lot better for me. I feel like this sticker explains a lot.
Here is some useful information for a friend of mine that has had many a bout with bug bites.
Bengay Stops Bug Bites From Itching I will keep this in mind. I'm probably not outdoors enough to really worry about this.
My running has been going well over this past month plus, but for whatever reason, my legs still feel heavy and sore during the day. I would of thought that I would be passed this by now. I'm thinking it is from playing basketball and the sprints I did after. At least I'm still able to run and I'm sure I'm doing something right if I'm feeling it during the day.
If you follow the campaign news like I do, you have seen McCain's Celebrity Ad. (Andrea Mitchell Confronts McCain's Campaign Manager On 'Celebrity' Ad) Despite being a terrible ad, I found this pretty funny. So the ad does not put Paris Hilton in a nice light, but Paris Hilton's Parents Donated To McCain. Ironically, his policies help people like Paris rather than the working class. No wonder her parents are donating the max amount to his campaign.
Cheney Wanted To Dress Up Navy Seals As Iranians And Shoot At Them To Get His War With Iran : How the hell is this guy still VP? How did they get elected 1 and a half times? Remember one of the revelations from the Downing Street Memo was that Bush had suggested to Blair that they paint one of our air force planes to UN colors to try to entrap Saddam’s army into shooting it down? It’s like our foreign policy is being decided on by a protege of Wile E. Coyote.
The X games started. I recommend you check them out. Thursday night's action was amazing.
The 15 Most Inspiring Teachers in Movies : For all the teachers I know. One of my favorites is 7) Dewey Finn (Jack Black) in School of Rock
Illegally Blonde
If ex-Justice aide Monica Goodling doesn't know whether she made a particular mistake more or less than 50 times, that's not really a mistake. A Must Watch.
seems like I'm no longer part of the routine
No comments:
Post a Comment