"Creativity comes from trust. Trust your instincts. And never hope more than you work." - Rita Mae Brown
Today my niece Celeste Nicole turns one year old. This year has flown by. I hope to see her soon, she is growing so very fast. I still can't see myself with children at this point in my life, but I could easily have a 10 year old and a second child by now. I hear she is talking now, which should be cool to see, wait hear. I think that is going to be the neat part about having kids, once they are little beings that you can actually talk to. Then you can teach and mold them in little people. Here is Celeste at about 8 months or sow with the girls. FYI, that is my bench, which I'm really proud of.

Friday I got out of work early to go and visit with my grandmother. She used to live in the Valley and moved up to Ft. Worth to live with my Aunt a little less than a year ago when my grandfather passed away. Since then, I've only seen her a handful of times. She had gone down to the Valley to visit and was on her way back up with my Uncle when they dropped by my house in Buda. We just talked, caught up, shared stories. Rino dropped by later and visited as well. It is always good to see her.
Rino had a friend come and visit. He BBQed, but unfortunately for him it was Good Friday so he couldn't eat meat. I wasn't limited by that tradition though I probably should be. They were going up to Dallas the next day. Rino left for his nephew's 1st birthday party. He was born around the same time as Celeste. I wonder what that makes them, not second cousin's. What would my kid and my cousin's kid be? I think I would my cousin's kid's second cousin.
Abram got a new bike. A Honda Shadow VLX to be precise. He has worked hard for it and really deserves it. I went with him to pick the bike up Friday night. I have to say the trip home was an experience. I don't have the first idea on how to ride a motorcycle so I'm glad I was only following. I think it would be cool to learn. Abram is pretty good at it and seems to be really enjoying it. Man that is a sharp bike.

I got some things off my to do list this weekend like changing the filters for the air conditioners in our house. Man they needed it. I also saw some movies. I saw Death Race and Love in the Time of Cholera. I wanted to watch Watchmen, but didn't have anyone to go and see it with. I did get to watch the UFC fight from this weekend as well.
Max needs another bath. He ran inside and I found him upstairs full of energy just running rampant. I tackled him to the floor, part playing with him and part keeping him from chasing the cats. I held my head against him hoping that he would calm down. Instead I felt a tingling sensation. I got up and walked him downstairs. I looked down at my white shirt and it was covered in fleas. I threw him out and ran upstairs to shower. I hate fleas and Max is getting a bath to help stop that nonsense. It feels like I just gave him one. That is a step back for making him an indoor dog.
This video is very informative and explains things very very well. Very much worth the watch. Too bad afterwards you won't feel too proud of the banks
what I want
No comments:
Post a Comment