The NCAA tournament has started. I have my bracket printed out and filled in. It is mainly filled out with my heart and not my mind, so I have my favorites winning instead of who is more likely to win. Here is a copy of my handwritten bracket I made for my own amusement. You probably can't read it, but if you click on it and get the larger version maybe you can make out my writing.
I have Maryland beating California and American upsetting Villanova, don't ask why. I have been trying to follow the games at work though the internet and on my slingplayer. Basketball is so fast moving that the quality isn't always the clearest. I watched on CBS and the quality was pretty decent. Check out Obama's bracket. Tomorrow Cornell plays. I can't wait.
Wednesday I took my car in to get serviced for warranty work. I was driving it and then suddenly the display went out and all there was was an orange line. The car worked, but I couldn't see the odometer or other information that is kind of important.
I didn't know what was wrong with it. I took it in and they game me a loaner, a 2008 528i. It was very nice. On Thursday my car wasn't ready yet, so I had to wait yet another day. I didn't mind using the loaner, but its satellite radio didn't work, so I had to get used to old fashion regular radio on my drive to and from work. It was a very nice car though, it even made me feel older. I still wouldn't trade mine for it.
I was going to order a digital camera today and the price went up after being constant for weeks. Guess it was a sign and I'll wait. For now, my iphone will have to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment