Abram put together a live music show at the Marq on Monday. Here is the facebook group about it with the bands that performed. I headed out there with Rino and met up with Oscar there. Abram put a lot of hard work into this and it really paid off. It was a good way to kick off SXSW week. I hadn't seen Oscar in almost 6 months and it was cool catching up. There were some really talented artists performing. Too bad I had work the next morning, so I didn't stay too late and kept my drinking to respectable level.
Well, happy St. Patrick's Day. I wonder if today is a holiday in Ireland? I drank enough last night, so I don't plan to celebrate today....too much. For fun check out the Top 10 Worst Irish Accents On Film . Have fun today!
Are you ready for March Madness? George Mason didn't make the tournament, but look who did. Missouri to face Cornell in NCAA opener and Missouri matchup is better fit for Cornell . I miss having a job were I could fill out a bracket and try to win some money.
Did anyone see this weeks HIMYM? I thought it was a great episode. The part where Lily goes into the "A Few Good Men," "You can't handle the truth" speech was awesome. What a great show.
Today I followed the online iPhone OS 3.0 Event. I'm excited about copy and paste and MMS, but I hate having to wait until June.
macbook
No comments:
Post a Comment