www.flickr.com

Monday, January 15, 2007

Good Morning Miss Bliss

"Poker exemplifies the worst aspects of capitalism that have made our country so great." -Walter Matthau


So it's Saturday morning and I end up watching Pollyanna on the Hallmark channel. I never knew the story, so I figured this would be a good chance to find out what it is about. The movie is from 1960 and I started wondering how everyone grew up and who was alive and who was dead. I decided to look up the character of Pollyanna (Hayley Mills) and I found out that she grew up to be Miss Bliss from "Good Morning Miss Bliss" aka Saved by the Bell:The Junior High Years. It says she was in the Parent Trap from 1961, but I have never seen that. I love IMDB. I did not expect her to get paralzyed in the movie. You never find out if she gets better after her surgery, which I think would of been a happier ending.

I talked to my aunt this weekend. I am going to be dog sitting for her in Manassas next weekend. They are going out of town. This is the type of situation where you wish someone could come with you to keep you company. Erika is going to be at the beach, so I don't really have her there either. I don't know much about dog sitting, but I'm sure I will do fine. Maybe I'll get some homework done or get in some online poker time.

Sunday I felt like I needed to get away from thinking for a while. I was getting over being sick and decided to watch my recorded episodes of the OC. I haven't seen one this season. I turned it on and started cleaning. I cleaned my treadmill room, then the living room. I started drinking halfway through the episodes and by 5:30am I was drunk and done watching them. I am now current. I do understand why it is getting canceled. My room still needs cleaning.

I got MLK day off from work. I don't mind being able to sleep in every now and then. Today is my sister Ana's birthday. I haven't been home to celebrate one of her birthdays in years. The same for my mother and sister Eliza. I hope she has a good day.

was I good?

No comments:

Post a Comment