So much of your outlook depends on your emotions. If you are feeling great, the world looks great...but if you are feeling down, then the world looks down. So how does one feel down, but try to keep your outlook positive? Try not to feel down? Well that isn't possible, I mean you can mitgate it..but it sometimes wins out. It is amazing how one person's positive words can have more power and affect than all the positive thinking you can muster. I am thankful for those words and feel so much better.
I have never owned a Northface Jacket. I mention this because I saw so many in college and for me it was a sign of affluence. I have never even checked the price but always thought they were cool. I thought about getting one, like I think about getting anything I seem to want, but it doesn't make sense. It won't be cold for long enough and soon I'll be leaving this cold. So no jacket for me.
Neteller is no longer accepting US customers. This is going to make my poker life complicated. I am not happy about this at all.
Tonight is a super tv spectacular night. First we have Colbert on the Factor and Oreilly on Colbert. Then we have Smallville, the Office, Earl, Grey's Antatomy, the OC and I feel like I'm still missing something. My dvr will be going crazy tonight.
brightline
No comments:
Post a Comment