All my grades are finally in. It feels good to put the fall in the past and start focusing on this semester. I have a lot less classes this semester due to my externship. This semester shouldn't be as demanding, but the amount of work hours I'm putting in keeps me from having a lot of free time.
You have to be 14 to have Myspace. I have nieces that are yet not 14, but are on Myspace. I've thought about this a lot. I know everyone is doing it, and I can't really pinpoint what the problems with that can be. You have predators, but since they have strangers blocked and honestly, I don't think it is a problem that has a high probability. It is terrible, so don't get me wrong. So what is the harm? My other concern his how kids communicate with each other, but that same problem exists on the school ground. I need to keep thinking about this, but if it were me I'd be using it.
So I joined PokerXfactor and have been watching a lot of the videos. I hope my game improves, but I won't know for a few weeks. My bankroll is running dangerously low, but mainly due to paying for the subscription. One of my problems is that I don't have enough time to play. I would love to devote more hours, but with school, work and trying to live a normal life, I just can't justify 4 hour blocks of time. Each sit and go runs about 45 mins and I can't do more than 3 at a time. So I usually need at least a good two hour block to play about 6. I can't play until I get home MWF and that is already 6pm. I'm also tired and want to relax for a bit. I don't get home until 8pm Tu Thurs, so I only have 2 hours there if I eat while I play. Then there talking to my girlfriend who I miss very much and will always make time for, talking to my roommate, homework, family, friends. I'll figure it out I guess, I'm sure when I am winning I will have more incentive.
So far I have no spring break plans. I was thinking San Diego, but I'm not sure where I'm on that issue. I'm really looking forward to that break.
I have been listening to NPR lately. I don't know how I drove without it. It is very good.
Today I am wearing a tie which was the first tie I ever bought. I think I bought it at Bealls in 7th grade so that I could wear it to school on Wednesdays (we had to for football). I can't believe I still have it. This is 1992, so this tie is 15 years old. You would think it is out of style, which I think it is. Actually, there is a picture in the yearbook with me wearing it. I thought that was an interesting factoid.
Here is another factoid. There are 6 cats in my house. My upstairs male housemate has 2 cats. I have two cats. My downstairs male housemate has 2 cats. All indoor cats, yet they never get to see each other. How funny is that? A house of cats. More cats than people in the house (4).
choose to be happy
7th grade was actually from '92-93.
ReplyDelete- Ricardo