www.flickr.com

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Back to Rome

On Tuesday, 6/21/05, we woke up early and tried to get in some sight seeing before our flight. I had breakfast alone again, but the girls were very quick afterwards. We took the bus to the Vatican and waited in a super long line to get into the Vatican Museum and Sistine Chapel. The problem was that we were in a rush so once we got in we had to zoom through everything. It was very important to me to see the Sistine Chapel, so we just kept walking and walking trying to get there. Of course, they make it the last stop of the whole museum, but when we got there it was worth it. You can’t take pictures in there, but all the Asian tourists were, so we took a few. I guess you always hear about how Michelangelo painted the ceiling, but I thought the picture of the two guys touching fingers would be much bigger. It was still impressive though.

We take a bus back to the hotel where our shuttle picks us up. We fly from Rome to Madrid where we take the metro to our bus and head back to El Escorial. My project is due the next day in Cyberlaw, so I have dinner alone as the girls go to Burger King and I work on my project. I finally talked to a group member and we plan out how we want to do it. Two of the cool things about Italy was our Ninja Turtle search where we tried to find art work by all the Ninja Turtles, which we were successful at. Also, we noticed all the different War of the Worlds Posters in all the countries in different languages, that was really cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment