On Wednesday, 6/29/05, I wake up with a pain in my neck from bad sleep, run some errands, like getting an oil change and trying t sell books back, getting gas and then I start my trip to Texas. I don’t get very far and get stuck in traffic so of the 1500 miles I had to drive, I got to 500 before I called it a night and stayed at a hotel to sleep.
On Thursday, 6/30/05, I take off at 10am and arrive at home at 4am the next day. The cats hated the trip, but made it and I stopped first by Ana’s house to say hello. I saw Rebekkah and Jamie and found out my boss Karen had her baby girl. It feels great being home and now I start my job at the Court of Appeals and wait to see if I get into any of my transfer schools.
No comments:
Post a Comment