www.flickr.com

Monday, October 16, 2006

Juan & Herbert's Birthday


"The best way to cheer yourself is to try to cheer someone else up." - Mark Twain


A lot of birthdays this month. Anyone want to join the list. Juan and Herbert are now a year older and it slipped my mind to call. Here is hoping they had a good time.


I'm still trying to get used to my new cell phone. It is an entitely different experience. I've made the large and small comparisons, but all the bells and whitles on my phone make me wonder if they will end up tugging their wait. I have a feeling it will be more useful when I travel. Right now I have internet at home, work and school, so I'm pretty well connected. I am still looking for some good applications.


Today in my Am History class I got a free gift. A Scalia bobble head doll. If I had to pick one, I think that one would be the one I would pick. I am the not a fan of Scalia at all, but he is a infamous villian in legal history (my opinion), so having him as a doll is very funny. It is actually really awesome and I saw the Kennedy one which was great as well. I don't know what I will do with it, but one day I'm sure I'll have it in the back of my legal office. This is different from a George Bush calendar, now that just gave me so much disgust, its humor did not outweigh. There is probably enough reason to hate the man, but I hate what he does more. Part of me wants someone to stop him, and part of me just wants him to be fully exposed to the point where there is no more spin and lies.


If you don't read Pooch Cafe daily, you are really missing out. http://www.sitstay.com/comics/



I saw this article the other day. I just included the grapic and not the link, but I think kids now a days are much fatter. I know everyone is, but making bad choices for yourself is different than letting your children make bad choices. Follow the old rule: do as I say and not as I do. Maybe this will help increase the amount of linemen.

new project



No comments:

Post a Comment