Erika is coming to visit on Thursday. I'm really looking forward to it. I'm sure I'll talk all about it later. It feels like it has been forever since I have seen her. I can't wait to pick her up from the airport.
Witherspoon and Phillipe Split. I was in disbelief. Another couple that I thought was an example of what to aspire to and they got divorced. I think I'm going to go and watch "Walk the Line" again.
No trick or treating for me this year. I need to go to a good Halloween party. I am not buying candy, so I hope kids don't come by my house.
Work is one of those situations where I need to work, but days I work take away from time to study. I try to keep a good balance. This week I'm only working on Tuesday, and the rest of the week I'll be out of town. It is really great of my bosses to work around my schedule (though I think this time it worked for them too.) There really is not reason I can't work and go to school, so maybe I'm just over thinking it or looking for an excuse. I was told once that working makes you a better student.
I rarely look at people's ring fingers. There are days when I make it a point to pay attention. Guys are easy. You see a ring and you know they are married. With girls, I don't know exactly what I'm looking for. You see a diamond and you know they are at least engaged, but I don't know how to tell if they are also married. Does there need to be a second ring right next to it? Two rings is kind of troublesome if you ask me. Can just the one ring mean they are married? This sounds bad, but I sometimes wonder, who would marry them? Yup, I just said that.
please vote on Tuesday
No comments:
Post a Comment