Saturday was quite the day. I showed up to school at 10am and went to this review session until 1pm. It was hit and miss, but I am glad I went. Then I studied until 5pm, mainly working on Contracts. I felt productive, but I still need Property, Civ Pro and Torts to get setup on. The exams are on Monday and Tuesday. Then to make matters worse, I have this open memo due Tuesday for my writing class. I figure I'm not going to worry about that right now, though I foresee an all nighter really soon. I took a long nap and then went out to Sunset Place. It is a nice little shopping center area. I went with my friend Angie and saw the movie Woman Thou Art Loosed. It was a good movie about battered women and the Black experience. It reminded me a bit of the book Why a Caged Bird sings. Not a romantic movie, but it's interesting. So the question it left me with is if you are a bad person and you repent mins before your death, will you be forgiven and will you go to heaven? This was a pretty bad man. Angie also bought a book from Barnes and Noble, The Alchemist. I don't know why I have heard about that book, but right now I don't have much time for leasure reading and I have two books on that list, so I'll just make that a 3rd. Now it is Sunday and I'm watching football and trying to work on my Torts Outline.
No comments:
Post a Comment