www.flickr.com

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Treadmill

"He just wants to be friends. He apologized for hurting me. He just misses our conversations." - Violet, Private Practice
"I came back for you, that means I'm a beggar, a beggar for Halloween."
Eva, Grey's Anatomy

The Joy of Sox I just love the name of this site. Check out the blog, I'm sure it will be great for the World Series. Speaking of, did anyone see game one where the Red Sox romped on the Rockies 13-1? They seem to have it in the bag, but this is baseball and they are the Red Sox. I'll be watching game 2 during Greys in my picture in picture. Baseball in HD just isn't as cool as Football in HD, but anything in HD is much much better.


I have a lot of NY Yankee's fans and they would never betray their team in this way. If I were a Sox fan I wouldn't want this man's support either.

My prediction is Red Sox in 5. A sweep of course would be better, but I'd rather the series last longer.

Puppies are hard work. I've heard this before, but I'm starting to understand it. I wish I had more experience with dogs because I don't want to instill bad behaviors right off the bat. Maximus's first issue is that he is teething and bites on everything, including my hands, forearms, and feet. At first I would just let him and that just made him think it was a game. I tried the yelling "Ow!" to startle him, but he doesn't seem to care and keeps on doing it. I put my finger in his mouth and said no, but he was just confused. I worry because he nips at my face and well, its cute and all when he bites me, but to bite my face would really upset me. Not like having a cat at all.

In better Max news, he is learning to use the treadmill. It is adorable and he is really loving it. Just imagine Marty rocking out the weights while Max runs next to me. I want to make sure he has a lot of outlets for his energy. If only he could train me to use it more regularly.

Here is a cool Sprint trick I learned. Sprint users can save others the hassle of button pushing by disabling the semi robotic female voice (politely called "User Instructions"). Once you're logged into your voicemail, the sequence is: Personal Options (), Greetings (), Personal Greetings (), Caller Instructions () Once you've disabled the caller instructions, it will go directly from your outgoing message to the beep.


Ana is coming up to Austin for the Texas Game this weekend. It is cool being in Texas and being able to see your family more often. My boss was kind enough to give me one of his free Southwest flights to use by the end of the month. I could go anywhere in the US, so I'm going to Dallas to celebrate with my brother Abram. I did think about going to San Diego, which is still my dream, but with all the fires, it isn't a good time. Then there was the option of going home to Edinburg, but I'm planning to go for Thanksgiving, my next thought was Seattle, but that didn't work out, I thought about DC, but it is just too early. Also, I don't have money once I get anywhere, so Dallas I know I could afford. I've had a lot of blessings lately.

Some Global Warming Fun. Melting Arctic Sea Ice








Sea ice is frozen seawater floating on the surface of the ocean. Some sea ice is semi-permanent, persisting from year to year, and some is seasonal, melting and refreezing from season to season. The sea ice cover reaches its minimum extent at the end of each summer and the remaining ice is called the perennial ice cover. The 2007 Arctic summer sea ice has reached the lowest extent of perennial ice cover on record - nearly 25% less than the previous low set in 2005.


"I like cheerful people. I'm cheerful."

No comments:

Post a Comment