"Nuestras vidas son los ríos que van a dar a la mar, que es el morir" - Jorge Manrique.
Monday night I arrived home exhausted. This is the main thing I hate about working. You feel tired at work all day and then you get home and you just want to crash out. You wake up and your free time has been eaten up and it is almost time to sleep and start the whole thing over again. I will solve this puzzle so that I can stop complaining about it. Key 1: go to bed early. Key 2: exercise, Key 3: don't nap. On paper this isn't that hard, but in real life, well it is a challenge.
Tuesday my high school friend Justin was in town for work. He is a lawyer in San Antonio. I met up with him downtown for lunch. I had to make a filing near there, so the timing worked out. We ate at Iron Cactus and it has been at least 10 years since I last saw Justin. We used to be neighbors and I have memories of riding 4 wheelers at his house and listening to Ugly Kid Joe. Justin moved away for the end of high school and I don't think I saw him again. He is now a married and working in San Antonio. Things seem to be working out really great for him. It was cool to hear stories about people in my situation and understanding that a lot of people are in my boat. After I went to the large Frost Bank building and made a deposit for Abram.
Wake up Cat - This video reminds me of my experience almost every single morning with Mia.
The Situation Room - Bush wants Billions more for the War(s)
the secret
Oh my God that cat video was laugh out loud funny! that was good.....
ReplyDeleteso i decided that i'm stealing "Luna" from you. granted you don't have the cat anymore but it still makes me feel unoriginal since i knew someone whose cat was named that. you at least never met another Max. but my cat is a luna. she roams the hall meowing in the morning and that's how we know she's hungry.
you know what usually freaks me out is when you wake up and turn around and realize the cat was right next to your head and looking at you the whole time. i'd rather they just walk on my face.
oh by the way, how i met your mother was pretty funny yesterday. i'm usually a fox and abc loyalist but i might start watching that show regularly. oh and, it is totally your life, lol!